GAMEINDY: Asura Online
หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: ประกาศ ทดสอบทักษะของอาชีพเซ็นจูเรี่ยนในนรก  (อ่าน 4530 ครั้ง)
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester
กระทู้: 2,305

Gamer เก่าๆ

Re: ประกาศ ทดสอบทักษะของอาชีพเซ็นจูเรี่ยนในนรก
« ตอบ #15 เมื่อ: 04-07-2008, 16:51:57 »

I have been test it a little bit
- -" how should I say

first, I found bug about work of centurion mistake in hr to min.
already fix with afternoon pacth. Um.. good job fix this bug so fast

second, I found other bug in skill patsanam(<< read in karaoke language)
not heal any hp at all  or  i miss-understand about it

third, explaintation in skill sum ying  is lost. it reach only lv. 4
lv5 have ไม่ explaintation

ok, get to the detail
this is my comment
-  centurion work after fixed bug is 24 hr(in online time). per session I have ไม่ problem with that 'cause i play at home
but if u think for your client(player) that play at internet cafe  it will take too long their cannot online and go away
and 24 hr of online will cause them  may be a month
6-10hr should be more appropriate. just think like them play only one hour per day
(- -" play too much is not good u know that)

-Doctor style - much better  I don't know is it too good for advance fisrt-aid
not very sure need more time to test and compare with cleric

-krabi style  - worsen than the old one - -" my favorite ,rua karbi, skill is disappear
 don't see much different in 2 skill  tang krabi and wad krabi  if acctualy different in word
but in paticular is not that
and have ไม่ reason to use them as combo  - -" cool down time is very low and cannot gain advantage of wad krabi if it combo
so why  have 2 skill that too similiar
i can not c the point  that when 5 time attack come out from tang krabi that in become area attack
normaly this skill  or krabi stlye prefer one on one (some time  it draw the monster that u don't want)
- -" I still prefer old tang krabi na
acctualy I prefer  every skill in old krabi style  - -"  they r more useful

-gun style very good in continous ying and glung hai jai combination. use some of mp and hp but come with good effect enough.
sum ying is - -"   arr....  too much delay  and when i test it i die after first attack (2-3time that i test it
cause 1/2 hr  because it delay 10 min - -")it use too hard. how could i say. and combine with  ying praneed  can not kill in one shot cause a lot of problem (even i play a str - dex stat)
seem to have useless in leveling
- -"  but i will test it more in pvp
glad ying - -" still bad like old one  need to test more to find the way that it can be useful

-bomb style  not test yet

summary
patsanam, continuos ying & glun hai jai is good now (need to test more  if it too good and will cause unbalance)
other skill bad or some  worsen - -" (need to test more too , may be myself can not find the way to use)

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
-_-'MislabiZ-_-'
Asura Developer
กระทู้: 1,057

จะดูผลบาปของทุกคนที่ทำมา ผมโดนไปแล้ว แล้วคุณละ?

« ตอบ #16 เมื่อ: 04-07-2008, 17:39:23 »

I have been test it a little bit
- -" how should I say

first, I found bug about work of centurion mistake in hr to min.
already fix with afternoon pacth. Um.. good job fix this bug so fast
ผมเห็นคับ เหอๆ-_-'

second, I found other bug in skill patsanam(<< read in karaoke language)
not heal any hp at all  or  i miss-understand about it
แก้ไขแล้วคับ รอ update

third, explaintation in skill sum ying  is lost. it reach only lv. 4
lv5 have ไม่ explaintation
อันนี้รอนานหน่อยเพราะต้องแก้ระบบคับ-_-'

ok, get to the detail
this is my comment
-  centurion work after fixed bug is 24 hr(in online time). per session I have ไม่ problem with that 'cause i play at home
but if u think for your client(player) that play at internet cafe  it will take too long their cannot online and go away
and 24 hr of online will cause them  may be a month
6-10hr should be more appropriate. just think like them play only one hour per day
(- -" play too much is not good u know that)
มันแค่ให้ตังฟรีคับ เนื่องจากมีไว้ให้เก็บ ex และซื้อของ เลยต้องการระยะเวลาคับ

-Doctor style - much better  I don't know is it too good for advance fisrt-aid
not very sure need more time to test and compare with cleric
รออยุ่คับ เนื่องจาก cleric ยังไม่สมบูรณ์ เลยยังเทียบไม่ได้หรอกคับ

-krabi style  - worsen than the old one - -" my favorite ,rua karbi, skill is disappear
 don't see much different in 2 skill  tang krabi and wad krabi  if acctualy different in word
but in paticular is not that
and have ไม่ reason to use them as combo  - -" cool down time is very low and cannot gain advantage of wad krabi if it combo
so why  have 2 skill that too similiar
i can not c the point  that when 5 time attack come out from tang krabi that in become area attack
normaly this skill  or krabi stlye prefer one on one (some time  it draw the monster that u don't want)
- -" I still prefer old tang krabi na
acctualy I prefer  every skill in old krabi style  - -"  they r more useful
สายกระบี่ จะมีผลหลายอย่างคับ ซึ่งทำให้ใช้งานยากกว่าเดิมเยอะ แต่ผลของมันมีไว้เก็บ ex และ 1-1 คับ แต่เปลือง MP หน่อย เรื่อง commend อันนี้จะเก็บไปคิดคับ

-gun style very good in continous ying and glung hai jai combination. use some of mp and hp but come with good effect enough.
sum ying is - -"   arr....  too much delay  and when i test it i die after first attack (2-3time that i test it
cause 1/2 hr  because it delay 10 min - -")it use too hard. how could i say. and combine with  ying praneed  can not kill in one shot cause a lot of problem (even i play a str - dex stat)
seem to have useless in leveling
- -"  but i will test it more in pvp
glad ying - -" still bad like old one  need to test more to find the way that it can be useful
สายปืน ยังไม่มี effect คับ เพราะยังไม่ได้ทำกัน เหอๆๆๆ ส่วนซุ่มยิง มี bug หน่อยคับ แต่จะใช้งานง่ายละคับ

-bomb style  not test yet

summary
patsanam, continuos ying & glun hai jai is good now (need to test more  if it too good and will cause unbalance)
other skill bad or some  worsen - -" (need to test more too , may be myself can not find the way to use)
คับ ส่วนใหญ่จะมีเปลี่ยนแปลงตัวเลขตอนหลัง แต่คง concept เหล่านี้อยู่

แถมคับ ท่า ยิงสนับสนุน แทงสลายบัฟ พลซุ่มยิง และ เตรียมความพร้อม คือท่าพิเศษ มีได้สูงสุด 2 skill คับ

ทำไมต้องเป็นเป้าของคนอื่นด้วย อุตส่าห์อยู่เฉยๆ แลัวนะ ชีวิตชั้น กะชีวิตคนที่ชั้นรักที่สุด เป็นของเล่นของคนอื่นเหรอไง?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnRFS5sVV8
อาริงกิ๊งกิ๊ง
Asura Special
กระทู้: 7,353

« ตอบ #17 เมื่อ: 04-07-2008, 17:40:38 »

กระทู้อินเตอร์หรือไงนี่ ภาษาอังกฤษบานเลย  Shocked Shocked
ปล. แมวยังพิมพไทยไม่ได้อีกหรือ  Smiley Smiley
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #18 เมื่อ: 04-07-2008, 18:54:49 »

I am got fever na
leai lazy to fix computer

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #19 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 00:15:31 »

some testing more about bomb
little bit test
- krajai bomb  is count as tactical bomb ? why that ? Is it bug or Purpose?
- Dynamy and C4 did not work?(even i use with woon . woon seem to be ignore me at all - -")  may be u r not finish that . i did not rush u na
take the time if necessary

Does not test balance of skill yet . need more time to find some money and stuff to test

- -" sorry that i use bug about work for a few time na .  to make sure because  I confuse went talking to  moopeat yesterday and my centurion freind tell me  a hour  per session .
um.. anyway It is not an excuse and I know myseelf&mypurpose enough.
  u can pusnish me  up to your judge .  i don't mind
I don't  want to be like an idiot who refuse what they have done. It is more pain to be like that.

ps. >_<   thank you mizlabiz u seem to be the gm that answer most clear and often
some one may call u a dream killer
but for some one u seem to reliable and trustworthy

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
-_-'MislabiZ-_-'
Asura Developer
กระทู้: 1,057

จะดูผลบาปของทุกคนที่ทำมา ผมโดนไปแล้ว แล้วคุณละ?

« ตอบ #20 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 01:16:23 »

some testing more about bomb
little bit test
- krajai bomb  is count as tactical bomb ? why that ? Is it bug or Purpose?
ตั้งใจคับ เนื่องจากระเบิดแบบพิเศษ
- Dynamy and C4 did not work?(even i use with woon . woon seem to be ignore me at all - -")  may be u r not finish that . i did not rush u na
take the time if necessary
บางทีใช่คับ เหอๆ เดว ให้ไปทดสอบอีกทีวันจัน-_-'

Does not test balance of skill yet . need more time to find some money and stuff to test
จะมีโบนัสให้คับ เพราะจะได้สบายใจจิงกับคนที่ตั้งใจหาข้อมูลที่ผมทำไปให้เพื่อแก้ไขคับ (วันจันเช่นกัน-_-')

- -" sorry that i use bug about work for a few time na .  to make sure because  I confuse went talking to  moopeat yesterday and my centurion freind tell me  a hour  per session .
um.. anyway It is not an excuse and I know myseelf&mypurpose enough.
  u can pusnish me  up to your judge .  i don't mind
I don't  want to be like an idiot who refuse what they have done. It is more pain to be like that.
ไม่มี comment-_-'

ps. >_<   thank you mizlabiz u seem to be the gm that answer most clear and often
เรียกแบบนั้นแหละคับ เพราะมันเป็นฉายาเก่าในเกมสมัยก่อน-_-' ที่ผมต้องตอบเพราะจะได้หาจุดบกพร่องไงคับ จะได้แก้ไขตอนเส็จครบทุกอาชีพ

ทำไมต้องเป็นเป้าของคนอื่นด้วย อุตส่าห์อยู่เฉยๆ แลัวนะ ชีวิตชั้น กะชีวิตคนที่ชั้นรักที่สุด เป็นของเล่นของคนอื่นเหรอไง?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYnRFS5sVV8
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #21 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 01:26:37 »

more comment: other centurion pls read this too
- str-dex stlye   is  great when combine with gun-medical stlye with main skill is
continous ying , glun hai jai and advance fisrt-aid
like i said before
get to detail
continous ying  can kill monster quickly and quicker when use with  penetrate-armor bullet
 it is buff  and can erase its weak point with guln hai jai
Glun hai jai is accummulated time when use  use hp instance of mp
Ah.. you can fix that with advance first-aid
monster can counter u back for a few attack because ไม่ worry of delay time like other active skill
can hit at normal rate of your agi. but it  is quicker than delay anyway and can heal themself

price and wieght of bullet is low now  not be a problem
first, this combination weakness is mp.  more of then use in heal not buff - -" because so soft skin
can fix with soul potion if u willing to pay
last, other weakness is not good when deal with more than 1 monster
may be it is good only went go leveling

comment
It seem too good for me - -"  i have sense that it will cause problem like berserk
continuos ying have too short delay  and ไม่ opening casting mp cost
may be and some opening casting mp 
and add more delay  like 5 min  so that  they must u it more wisely and conciously
glunhaijai have ไม่ delay at all  . it should have have some delay when it reach maximum lv of accumulate
may be same amount of time its effect or slicely more

enough for to day  XD

ps. my test is base on lv50-51 with little crocdile and crocodile,no special equipment,and my attitude
may be  u can not get opinion like me

ps.2 but now your dragon-name is  ar-pae   Evil 55~

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
SeSSiE
Asura Special
กระทู้: 3,050

(">,,<)(◡‿◡✿) ~ `

« ตอบ #22 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 02:22:13 »

อ้างจาก: ManiacMaew ที่ 05-07-2008, 00:15:31

agree..  ใช่ ใช่ ใช่

To me, hornestly from my heart.. I alway feel that K.Mizlabiz is very reliable person ^^

ท่านแมว ชื่อในนรกว่าอารายเหรอ พอจาบอกได้มั้ยคะ
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #23 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 16:42:21 »

My name  at narok  is same as at sawan and webboard
Is u who call me meow ? i did not remember who call me that.
I did not respond because i think that person call shuffle (<<< that is meow/Neko sama XD)
and I was testing so I concentrate on test

More test result to report :
str-dex stlye combine with krabi skill
at lv53   (- -" I have problem with this.  my level go too fast. - -* I don't want to level right now.
I need to test many style at same level to compare but I need to find money to re-stat too - -* . what a conflict )

i c the point that have wad krabi and  tang krabi. a bit different between them.
wad krabi is more damage, more delay,more time to kill  but less mp
more time to kill mean  more damage that u take can fix with advanced first-aid and it still cost less mp than tang krabi
tang krabi is more quick and not count enemy's defend
I can kill only 6 crocodile with my maximum mp(with  5th level magic base) (about 120 mp per croccodile)
wad krabi is seem to design for go leveling because less mp
tang krabi costs too much mp  to go leveling(except u rich enough to buy soul potion at easily)
and even it does not count defend it still take less dmg(damage)  for most monster
may be it design for hunt boss(with party) and pvp
but i am not sure that  it will good at hunt boss - -"
and I did not test those two case yet . but more sure in pvp  because  tang krabi is very quick(0.1delay *0*)

one more thing I notice  is wad krabi  is miss more than tang krabi .  Is it bug  or just my luck ?
the explantation of skill have not told anything about accurate of those two

summary
str-dex krabi style cost mp  more  than last gun style that i test
(need to be test more at different status but now i have ไม่ money for re-stat - -" )
any way I think it will cost much mp than gun style .
very much different in mp cost. for me , It is very bad and  worsen than old krabi  even better at pvp
but worsen when leveling.

suggestion
- -" I have ไม่ idea. It is too bad even I play str-dex
I can imagine when it play at agi-str or other agi lead(very very bad u will cost much more mp they have ไม่ buff skill any more)
wad krabi is not very good at leveling - -" even it better than tang krabi
centurion is not caster take more time to raise mp  and  I will not tell u to lower the cost of mp because it is low now. - -" force player to buy soul potion  is not good idea - -"  it still cosume too much mp per 1 monster.

ps. my test is base only on leveling situation .it is still bias 
because I did' test it in pvp,hunting boss or guild war  yet
anyway  if it too hard to leveling , is it worth for other situation enough?

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #24 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 21:26:02 »

I just notice this
อ้างจาก: -_-' MislabiZ -_-' ที่ 03-07-2008, 18:24:24
เซ็นจู้รี่ยน มี Concept ดังนี้
1. สายกระบี่ - แม่นยำสูง
- -" it still miss concept at all now
I don't c any skill of  krabi that add accurate
and i still miss about 5-10%(<<did not calculate just esitmated by eye) when  i use skill

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #25 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 22:44:44 »

my small test result in pvp test use str dex krabi stlye :
fight  with
 cleric lose 4 win1 - -*
blade master lose1 (can not hit  him at all so stop fight with him after first macth. my dex is 37 - -*)
wizard Lose  uncountable  win 1 - -* (because he is jam when i fight another
 beside that  even i hunt for him  i can kill him only 1 time he use  koi nap and take advancetage of range)

summary :
- -" not good at pvp at all . I lose even cleric
i think even I play agi-str. still have low chance win agaisnt caster class because they use koinap
and take advantage of range

suggestion :
ไม่ idea  - -" . just need more test in other style.
anyway I think it should improve something but I don't know what

ps. very disappoint, who said that centurion good at killing people  - -*
ps.2 I just noticed that I have ไม่ guild then can not test in guild war
who can let's me join your guild for temporaly , please tell me
ps. 3  my test result will go slow down now. i left just a few thing to test in str-dex style
and after that I need to be re-stat(take time - -").

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #26 เมื่อ: 05-07-2008, 23:08:28 »

Arr....
forget to tell that
first, my last pvp result is need to test more with variance class especially fighter and ranger class
and my result have some error  between fighting with  blademaster

second , tang salai buff is bug , not work in pvp
and patsanam not work in pvp too(while cleric can heal another)

reason of error I will report to your pm na, ar pae

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
Messi : )
กระทู้: 513

« ตอบ #27 เมื่อ: 06-07-2008, 08:54:37 »

มันยังไงยังไงอยู่น่า? Sad

ⓜⓐⓝ U
*~ ลิขิตฟ้า หรือ จะสู้มานะตน ~*
กระทู้: 378

เบื่อเพื่อนข้างบ้าน

« ตอบ #28 เมื่อ: 06-07-2008, 19:27:16 »

น่าเล่นจังแหะทหารงิงิอยากรับใช้ชาติง่าส์ Smiley รัก laugh
ManiacMaew
Asura Tester

Gamer เก่าๆ

« ตอบ #29 เมื่อ: 07-07-2008, 01:23:43 »

เฮ้อ พิมพ์ ไทยได้ แหล่ะ ได้แค่วันนี้แหล่ะ มาใช้คอมพี่

เพิ่ม เติมเล็กน้อย เอาของเก่าขยายความเป็นไทย

สกิลวาดกระบี่ อยากจะบอกว่ามันพลาด บ่อย กว่าโจมตีปกติ อีก  เลย บอกว่ากระบี่ นี่ มันยังผิดคอนเซปต์ อยู่
ปืนยังแม่นกว่ากระบี่ เลย เพราะมีกลั้นหายใจ กลั้นหายใจ นี้ น่าจะลด แม่นแต่เพิ่มเวลาน่ะ แล้วก้ ลด การสะสมให้มันได้น้อยลง(แต่ว่าเวลาร่วมยัง เท่าเดิม หรือมากกว่าเดิม)
มันเยอะไป จน สายปืน กลายเป็นสายแม่น ผิดคอนเซปต์หนัก 
เออ อีก อย่าง ทำไม ปืน ทหาร มันเบาจัง  วันนี้ไปเห้นปืนเทรมา แกว่งกว่า แต่มัน mAX ATมากกว่า เยอะเลย  ไรเฟิลมัน จะไปเบากว่าปืนพกได้ไง  ตลกๆ
แต่ถ้าแก้ เบส atk ต้องแก้สกิลใหม่ด้วยสิน่ะ
 - -"

ส่วนเรื่อง pvp นี้ไปลองมาเพิ่มนิดหนึ่ง ถ้า พวกสายชนตัวๆ คงชนะได้ไม่ยากมั่ง คราว ทีแล้วดันเจอ สายแคส เยอะไปหน่อย
สายชนตัวๆ นี้ ถ้าเขาหลบไม่เยอะจริง คงไม่ยาก เท่าไร สกิล ฝั่งเราไวกว่ามากๆ ลองกับ เบลด แล้ว(แต่เบลด เบลดมันเลเวลต่ำกว่าหง่ะ) ชนะได้ไม่ยากเท่าไร มีแพ้นิดหน่อย
ส่วนเรื่องแคส ที่เคยเจอนี้ มันคง ขึ้นกับทักษะ พีีวีพี และความเร็วในการร่ายฝั่งเขาด้วยมั้ง ถ้า เขาไม่ใช่โกยแนบ ก็ ชนะได้ไม่ยาก
ถึงงั้นก็เหอะ โดยร่ม ยัง พีวีพี ไม่ได้ดีที่เราคาดน่ะ แพ้ ทางพวก ระยะ อ่ะ ถ้าจะเห็นเก่งพีวีพี น่าจะีมีพวก ถ้าตัดระยะ น่ะ (ถ้ายืดระยะคงเว่อร์ไปสำหรับกระบี่)
ยังไงก็ตาม เรื่องพีวีพี คงไม่ได้ ชนะ ตลอดหรือเทพเกินไป สู้ ไม่กี่รอบก็เอ้มหมด แพ้ แน่หลังจากนี้ แต่ก็ดี แล้ว ไม่งั้นเก่งเกิน
อยากให้ คอนเซปกระบี่เวลา พีวีพี มันเป็นยังงี้อ่ะ เก่งแม้เจอกับ พวก เล่นระยะ ก็ตาม แต่เอ็มหมด เร็ว สู้ได้ไม่กี่รอบ
ส่วนเรื่องเวลาเก็บเลเวลนั้น ถ้ายัง คงเป็นเหมือนเดิมอยู่  คือกินเอ็ม มากๆ ต่อ1ตัว  (เพราะท่ามันเบา ไม่ใช่ท่ามันกินเอ็มพีหรอก ไม่ค่อยคุ้มเท่าไรเลย) อาจจะ มีทางแก้  อีกแบบ คือ ให้มีถ้าทีฟื้นเอ็มพีได้เบาๆ
ไม่ต้องเท่า แคส อาจจะบวก ฟื้นฟูเวทสัก 5-10
แต่ใจจริง อยากให้คงท่ารัวกระบี่ไว้ดีกว่าน่ะ (>_< ดีกว่า มากๆเลยล่ะ)
ยังยืนว่ากระบี่เก่าดีกว่า ควมเก่งในการพีวีพีที่เพิ่มขึ้นมา ไม่ได้คุ้ม กับการเก็บเลเวลยากขึ้นเลย -_-"  ถ้าจะทำยังงั้น ต้อง พีวีพี(บวกล่าบอสและกิลวอร์)ดีกว่านี้อีกละมั้ง
แต่ก็ไม่ได้ชัวรืมากหรอก ประสบการณ์ ในการพีวีพีเรายังต่ำเกินไป

งึมๆ จบ พิมไทยได้สบายใจจัง
 ปล. อย่าweight ความคิดเห็นเราหนักไปล่ะ มันก็ แค่ 1ความคิด อืม.. แต่อย่าให้ทหาร มันออกมาแย่กว่เดิมน่ะ - -. ตอนนี้เห็นแววร่วงรำไร ไงไม่รู้ อุตส่าห์รอ มาครึ่งปี

ท.ทหารไม่อดทน แย้ว
ป้าย:
หน้า: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7